|Tuesday, 23 February 2010 14:50
The following guidelines are the basis of our business model:
- We are a for-profit company and we provide software for ourselves and our customers.
- GNU General Public License is our primary license.
- Other licenses are also used.
- Regardless of license we sell our software, or "distribute free software for a fee".
- The distribution fee includes, for example, email support and the entitlement to get latest version of the software.
- The distribution fee is subscription based and it is automatically renewed yearly by our ecommerce provider.
- We have other businesses unrelated to software.
|Last Updated on Sunday, 21 November 2010 18:19