- One of the first games, if not the first, where player is Trigon, a triangle, the simplest polygon which can exist in the Euclidean plane.
- No learning curve. Playable by anyone.
- Uncomplicated by design.
- Quick to play. 60FPS. Play while waiting for the bus, elevator, at the meeting. Anywhere you can.
- Play with one hand, two hands, portrait, landscape, in any way you want.
- The enemies, Polygons of Many Colors, are Tetragons, Pentagons, Hexagons, Heptagons and Octagons.
- No two games will be the same. Evil Polygons appear randomly from all edges of the screen.
- No in-game sounds. Be sure that you won’t bother anyone while you defend the Universe.
- Color, size, rotation and speed of Polygons of Many Colors varies as they try to distract you.
- Five background images are real locations from our Universe.
-Customizable visual apperance. Choose to show background or choose retro appearance with wireframe polygons.
How to play:
- Single button starts the game.
- Tap anywhere on the screen to turn and fire.
- Double-tab the center of screen, on top of the Trigon, to pause/quit the game.
How long will you last?